Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Robert Bell, the publisher of Sport Z Magazine has to be the world's worst businessman. I said something he didn't like on another board, and he cancelled my subscription and sent me a refund, even though I told him I wanted to remain a subscriber. What kind of business owner refuses money from customers who want to buy his product.

He also sent me 6 (count 'em 6) threatening e-mails in one day. He is certifiably insane.

All I wanted him to do was give us a sneak preview of the results of his supercharger shootout (Stillen, ATI and Vortech tested), so we didn't have to wait 3 months for the magazine. He went ape-shid! LMAO

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rest of the story is that Bob Bell got me banned at the Evil Board and the Not So Nice Board, for something I did not do. I was falsely accused and because he is a paying sponsor the moderators at both boards banned me.

Listen, this guy was accusing me of making horrible racist and sexist comments under the name "blackbastard5". I did not do that. I am innocent and Bob Bell defamed me on a public forum. He also sent me 6 e-mails threatening to "expose my lies" in his shiddy little rag.

What else did you hear?

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for giving me a forum to tell the true story. I am not trying to stir up trouble. If I was, I would simply post copies of Bob Bell's 6 threatening e-mails, which I still have.

I have gotten this off my chest and will not say anything more about it unless a reply post requires me to respond further.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts