Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:doh: I'm a new member here and I have a problem. I just installed a Vortech supercharger on my 2003 350Z. Thats the good news. The bad news is that the Split Second computer did not come with the right program. I have been able to get my hands on the right program, but can not find the R4 software. I'm willing to buy it, but Split Second is closed today...April 30, 2005. Does anybody have it or know where I can get it.

Really sucks having a supercharged car I can't drive!!! HELP!

·
Registered
40 Posts
[/quote]

I can't help you with getting the program, sorry. What do you mean "the Split Second computer did not come with the right program" Did you buy the kit NEW, or used from a different car?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought the kit new, but it seems the computer came with the wrong program or no program. I won't really know until i get inside and take a look. The place i bought it from, who will remain nameless, has installed about 20 of these kits and they said every once in awhile they have a bad one. Guess i was the lucky one this time.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No worries, the company is willing to help....i am just impatient. After 4 days in the garage and having nice weather today, I was ready to eat up some road. They are cool about it and will let me send the unit back or if I can find the software, they sent me the new program to flash the EEPROM. I just want it NOW. :shiftdrive:

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Superchargers aren't exactly bolt-on mods. Don't get too anxious. Hope you don't blow something up...then you're looking at some serious down time and $$$.

I don't have any advice for you with the software, but have fun with the Z once you get it back, and be careful! :thumbsup: :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Got the software...stay posted for results!

:irock:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts