Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know many of you have done it, but would it be easier to put the Z on a lift, or can they be installed just as easily from the ground.? :yourock:

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Just as easy from ground. May have to remove the wheels if you can't maneuver your screw driver in there, but I think you can do it without removing the wheels. A good first DIY project.

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Aloha,
Fronts can be done without lifting the z or removing the wheels. Just turn them to get working clearance. I had to remove the rear wheels for the back guards. Might be able to leave them on if you have 17" wheels. Should have done a how-to. I just assumed it was an easy install. And you know what assume means. :banghead:

Yup, like Jet stated, good first DIY project. Quick, relatively simple and inexpensive. But you do have to drill. :OMG:

A Hui Hou

PaulO

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah....just borrowed a friends drill and Im going to employ another budy of mine that's well versed in the "tuner" scene. (He drives a SRT-4) :rofl: If anything, the Navy base has a lift I can rent for a few bucks an hour. We'll see..I'll post pics, and maybe write a DIY for anyone else attempting this. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Yes - post a how-to. Good form. :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts