Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you noticed if your digital speedometer is different than your analog one! On mine, if the analog says 60 the digital one reads about 56. Anyone else's like this?

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
I never noticed that.. although I rarely look at the analog one. Did you maybe change tire/wheel size or something?

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
The Aussie guys commented on this a while back, but mine seems spot on......though it does depend on what angle ur looking at

I really like the digital speedo. At first i thought it was a bit naff a trip comp in the centre console, afterall i came from an Italian car with 3 centre analog gauges with benzina, aqua and olio written on them. But its pretty handy having the digital speed right in ur line of sight, especially here in Aus with our 20-life for 3+kays over speed limits

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by TPIACE@Jul 14 2005, 11:12 AM
The Aussie guys commented on this a while back, but mine seems spot on......though it does depend on what angle ur looking at

I really like the digital speedo. At first i thought it was a bit naff a trip comp in the centre console, afterall i came from an Italian car with 3 centre analog gauges with benzina, aqua and olio written on them. But its pretty handy having the digital speed right in ur line of sight, especially here in Aus with our 20-life for 3+kays over speed limits
[snapback]131775[/snapback]​

I love the digital speedometer! When I drive my 2005 Audi A6, I get mad cause it doesn't have a digi speedo (that car is 2x as expensive as my Z :OMG: and come on it's 2005! I want my digital!)

I NEVER look at the analog one so I have no clue if they match or not.....:dunno:

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat+Jul 14 2005, 01:04 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-TPIACE
@Jul 14 2005, 11:12 AM

[snapback]131775[/snapback]​

I love the digital speedometer! When I drive my 2005 Audi A6, I get mad cause it doesn't have a digi speedo (that car is 2x as expensive as my Z :OMG: and come on it's 2005! I want my digital!)

I NEVER look at the analog one so I have no clue if they match or not.....:dunno:
[snapback]131822[/snapback]​

I love it too.. whenever I drive anything else I always catch myself looking towards the center console to check speed but its never there! :doh:

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Jul 14 2005, 01:04 PM
When I drive my 2005 Audi A6, I get mad cause it doesn't have a digi speedo (that car is 2x as expensive as my Z :OMG:  and come on it's 2005!  I want my digital!) 
[snapback]131822[/snapback]​

My first car was an 86 Camry. The whole dash was digital.

·
Registered
164 Posts
i do believe if you read the manuel it says that the digital and analog will be off by a little, i would say mine is off about 1 to 2 miles per hour

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Mine is off by 1mph but it's because of the angle that I look at the speedo. No big deal, but 4 is a big deal.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by SCDOO 2@Jul 15 2005, 09:12 PM
In my experience, the digital would be correct.  It's been tested 3 times.  All 3 cost me $$$$$$$$.
[snapback]132670[/snapback]​

How did you get it tested...did you get caught speeding :doh:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by d's_z+Jul 19 2005, 05:11 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SCDOO 2
@Jul 15 2005, 09:12 PM
In my experience, the digital would be correct. It's been tested 3 times. All 3 cost me $$$$$$$$.
[snapback]132670[/snapback]​

How did you get it tested...did you get caught speeding :doh:
[snapback]134140[/snapback]​

I would imagine so....... :lmfao: Sorry Toni!

I looked at mine today, analog off by less than 1mph as well. I don't even look at it now. forget it's there :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts