·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That's kinda cool.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$100 is a STEAL for 350Z gauges (these REPLACE the stock gauges, these aren't just gauge faces). Have you looked at what all you can do to them? :OMG:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Yeah, I played around with a custom setup on that link. Picked the blue theme with reverse glow and red flames. I guess the internet doesn't do it justice. I like the OEM color though. And the fact that it always lights up no matter what. I don't feel like messing around with the electronics of the gauge pod. Why ruin a good thing, IMO?

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
speed hut has had that up for about 5-6 months now i think, only three orders to date is not a good sign that this will ever happen

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
[/quote]

I need to put everyone on the same track.

First off, these are replacement gauge faces, not the actual gauges. Secondly, the tooling has already started, they just haven't updated that page with the number of orders. I will be getting the first set to post up pictures once they are made. If anyone else has questions, you can ask them here. Also keep in mind that what you do on their initial order page does not mean that you are stuck with that. You are just doing a preliminary design, but you are able to adjust it later in greater detail, a phone rep can help you out so you get exactly what you want.

I was the one who organized this with speedhut and got them all of the spare parts to get started, throughout the past 6 months, I slowly got them the three small guages and an automatic gauge cluster as well, then I convinced them to get started ASAP and the people will come. So now they have their orders but it takes at least a month for the tooling. Once that is done then things will be goign alot faster.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
So does this replace the colors on the dash? Including the ones where the tachometer are and what not? I guess I can just wait for rage to post pictures :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
These can have a different color using the illumnated background. When I get a set, I'll post up pics for you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts