Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, my 350z speakers sound like they're underwater. well, how do i explain it.... the sound isn't crisp and sounds like someone had put blankets over the speakers. it sounds alrite with the radio though. could there be something wrong with the cd deck ?

should i take it to my local nissan dealer or should i take it to the original Dealer ?

thnx guys

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
You can try to bring it to Nissan if not you just change your HU only :) That will make the difference.

Also another problem could be the Audio pilot playing up for you :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can try to bring it to Nissan if not you just change your HU only :) That will make the difference.

Also another problem could be the Audio pilot playing up for you :)
ahh thnx.

another question, my driver side door does not lock when i press the switch(only the passenger side locks). is it suppose to be like this ?

·
Registered
258 Posts
I had the exactly the same problem with my left speaker. It only happens with playing CD's and is fine for the radio. I took the car into Nissan and they said it wasn't a speaker problem but a problem with the unit and they replaced the whole unit under warranty.

Yeh the central locking button in the car isn't really central locking is it? haha...but for the same effect i've just learnt to push the driver's side lock and it locks the other door.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
you guys should check out kptechnologies.net

i have their TC module, which saves the last setting of the VDC (on or off) even after turning the car off

and as soon as i get some days off work, ill be installing their auto door locking module + rpm speed lock switch. Basically what it does is auto lock the doors when u pass 1500rpm, then unlocks them when u turn the ignition off

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha yeh, the 350z is full of easter eggs, lol. haha, i was having problems finding the TCS switch, but i've learnt the TRACK only has 1 switch, VDC. :doh:

hrmm, how do u guys do the magic windows trick with the fob remote ? i pressed unlock for 3 secs, but the windows wont do their magic trick. mabbie the fuse has blown or was this feature omitted for our cars ?

i also find it funny how u can shift into any gear without pressing the clutch in(when the car is off).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts