Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Thanks buddy, see how well they work :)
They worked very well at Deal's Gap this past weekend and after having my car aligned I went from -2.5 camber in the rear down to -2.0. I was shooting for -1.5 but the guy said that when you dialed in the right amount of toe that's what he could get. :cheers:

Still hope to snap some pics when I get a chance to clean the car up.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
EDITED:

Please address all questions/concerns involving pricing through PM.

350Z-Tech Moderating Team

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Will it get rid of feathering??

What are the reccomended specs for alignment since now camber and caster are now adjustable?

Dealer said that he dialed in increased toe in the front to compensate for the negative camber and tire wear.

I have an 05 base. Would this cause feathering? along with no caster adjustment??

I am pretty happy with the rears as they have always worn true!

here is a pic of my last alignment 30k ago click here

according to this i shouldnt need to have the caster adjusted correct? or am I wrong?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Will it get rid of feathering??

What are the reccomended specs for alignment since now camber and caster are now adjustable?

Dealer said that he dialed in increased toe in the front to compensate for the negative camber and tire wear.

I have an 05 base. Would this cause feathering? along with no caster adjustment??

I am pretty happy with the rears as they have always worn true!

here is a pic of my last alignment 30k ago click here

according to this i shouldnt need to have the caster adjusted correct? or am I wrong?
Your alignment looks ok, but we have our own settings for camber. we run -.9 front and -1.5 in the rear to maximize traction and tire longevity.

Eddie

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Your alignment looks ok, but we have our own settings for camber. we run -.9 front and -1.5 in the rear to maximize traction and tire longevity.

Eddie
Thanks.

Sorry I took so long. E-mail notification has not worked for at least a year.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts