Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Wow, that's pretty weird. I know they tell women in menopause to eat lots of soy so that makes sense w/ the estrogen (but pure soy like soybeans in your breakfast, not processed soy like veggie burgers etc). I don't believe it would make you gay, but I do believe it has estrogens....

and how bout it causing weight gain? That is doubtful. How many people that YOU know that eat soy on a regular basis that are overweight?

·
Premium Member
1,237 Posts
On a serious note...I remember a few years back, a professor that I had mentioned that in studies, most homosexual men are found to have increased levels of testosterone. Also, the increased levels cause (I'm a little foggy on this)...I'll just say 'change' the relationship, in respects to relative length, of the ring and index fingers (also found more frequently in homosexual men)....no joke.

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
aww, I was expecting a video. I am so sick of reading after studying for finals. But kids who drink soy milk are 14% more likely to be gay, rofl

·
Premium Member
1,237 Posts
Wow, it can actually decrease the size of your penis. Finally a solution to my curse.
Now, if you'll excuse me...I'm gonna go grab a bottle of soy milk and engage in some good old fasioned homosexual butt sex.

good day sirs

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
If that is true, then wouldn't eating a steak just make you straight again?
I know plenty of guys who love a nice piece of meat in their mouths that would argue otherwise.
:lmfao: Say it ain't so!!!!

Wow, that's pretty weird. I know they tell women in menopause to eat lots of soy so that makes sense w/ the estrogen (but pure soy like soybeans in your breakfast, not processed soy like veggie burgers etc). I don't believe it would make you gay, but I do believe it has estrogens....

and how bout it causing weight gain? That is doubtful. How many people that YOU know that eat soy on a regular basis that are overweight?
Uhm, yeah. What kind of study did they really do? Who funded it? I grew up eating Thai food which uses a lot of tofu, then I went through a phase drinking soy milk as an adult, and I have 3 kids to show for it (yes, I gave birth to them).

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
It may imply it but it doesn't prove it....I wonder if they eat apples as well.

Since when has higher levels of estrogen been linked to homosexuality? Most lesbians I've seen would have to search the pockets of their flannel shirts to find some. They must be eating the testosterone laced "Boca Burgers"

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So, people will eat more soy BECAUSE they're gay... not the other way around.
:rolf2:
:banghead:

It may imply it but it doesn't prove it....I wonder if they eat apples as well.

Since when has higher levels of estrogen been linked to homosexuality? Most lesbians I've seen would have to search the pockets of their flannel shirts to find some. They must be eating the testosterone laced "Boca Burgers"
I know that. Did you read the link I posted? In summary you can quite often find two pieces of data that are completely unrelated and statistically show they are related.

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
:banghead:
I know that. Did you read the link I posted? In summary you can quite often find two pieces of data that are completely unrelated and statistically show they are related.
I know that. I was commenting on your astuteness ;)

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
On a serious note...I remember a few years back, a professor that I had mentioned that in studies, most homosexual men are found to have increased levels of testosterone. Also, the increased levels cause (I'm a little foggy on this)...I'll just say 'change' the relationship, in respects to relative length, of the ring and index fingers (also found more frequently in homosexual men)....no joke.

I wanna know how many guys looked at their hands after reading this. :rolf2:

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
I wanna know how many guys looked at their hands after reading this. :rolf2:
reminds me of the old joke where we'd say "studies have shown if your hand including extended fingers is actually longer than your face, you might be gay". The buddy would hold his hand up in front of his his face and we were compelled to hit it and launch him into hitting himself with his own hand.

ah...good times.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts