Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nope-- there are pretty much 4 of us who hang out, and from 2 diff generations and we brought the whole import culture to our area. The Type R is a guy named Ryan's (age 27), and he pretty much brought the whole import culture to the central coast. Then the Evo is my brother's (25) and he's good friends with ryan. The STi is my good friend Matt's, and he and I pretty much brought in the import culture to our generation (19), and the Z is mine.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All very nice cars!! have you ever run against your brothers EVO? if not it would be really cool if you could take a video of it. we would be happy to host it for you!! :D im sure people here would love to see it

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm kinda scared to video these races, as it's an admission to guilt, but you everybody seems to want to see a video of me rippin him a new one (from a roll :D), so I'll see what I can arrange. I think we might all cruise in the weekend 10 days from now, so maybe we'll all run.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Sosa@Jan 15 2004, 01:31 PM
I'm kinda scared to video these races, as it's an admission to guilt, but you everybody seems to want to see a video of me rippin him a new one (from a roll :D), so I'll see what I can arrange.  I think we might all cruise in the weekend 10 days from now, so maybe we'll all run.

sounds good, just keep us updated

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Don't video ANYTHING you don't want to see:

A. in court

B. all over the web

c. altered to show you in an unfavorable light....

sincerely,

Paris Hilton

PS. I just did that 'blow' video to generate some buzz for 'Simple Life'...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts