Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sosa, a cool guy who owns a 350Z and lives on the Central Coast of California used to be a Moderator at 350zmotoring.com. I say USED to be, because they forced him to resign his moderator status for publicly taking my side, against the banning of my alter egos Hunter Z and Bourbon Z. Richard 350z was banned long ago there. Now all of my IP addresses are banned to, so I can't sneak back under a new screen name.

It's probably just as well. As this fine board gets going, that one is going downhill fast. This week they were attacked by 1,000 troll who nastily claimed that a Neon SRT-4 is a better car than a 350Z. They also banned another popular member, Groovytang, for no reason at all that I could see. Oy vey.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
SRT-4? Driva Pleez! Call back next year (month) & see who still has their car. Though they are fast, & you can get smokin dealer pkgs...(it's the perfect 'troll car'!), I wouldn't expect these cheaply trimmed cars to last very long at all. I've done my time in a Mits...& it was the sh!tz...

Z33 = performance, styling, reliability, durablilty.

As for those other boards, wassamatta? they don't like
pix?...or is it issues with opinions other than their own? or what?

Sounds like highschoolers better off in a Neon/WReX forum anyway....

Stand back & let the man get through!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
^^^ that's cracking me up

Groovy isn't so groovy in my book. Let's just leave that one at that. [offtopic]Every time I see the word groovy I think of my friend Chuck whos passed away now. I'd ask him how he was and every time he would reply "I'm as groovy as a courderoy rubber" heehee still makes me chuckle[/offtopic]
Sosa is very cool, that's really not fair, I didn't see that today. There are some cool members over there, we hope to see more of their type here in the future! Keep up the good work here guys!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm still mod.. just "asked" by a fellow moderator to resign for not taking the "team's" side. He told me "shame on you sosa." it really hurt
I think it was just because richard made fun of him a few times tho

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Hunter, Its me Groovytang , I got banned for my new sn too "Weird350zguy" and of course my previous sn "groovytang". It reallysucks, Peter putter banned me , and it also really sucks that sosa was forced to resign, hes a good guy, I think peter putter is very anal is abusing his mod status.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My apologies to Sosa, who is a cool dude who cruises the Central Coast of Calif. in his 350Z. I got it wrong. 350zmotoring asked him to resign as a moderator, just because he took my side when I got banned there. He stood firm and refused to resign, and is still a moderator there. Thanks, Sosa!!!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts