Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
The wiki section needs a lot of work. There are missing or broken links to pages that don't exist anymore.

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Maybe we could get the photo upload feature to work again?
I have tried to upload a new avatar for a few weeks... it's the right size and I got this error today:

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:
The upload failed. Please contact a member of staff to help rectify the problem
I also tried to upload files to attach them into the dog thread... similar error there too.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Can you fix the quote button in the reply box? The whole thing is highlighted, and every other site I visit places the cursor in the middle of the quotes for easier pasting.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
At what point doesn't it work? I can get to the screen that asks me to continue if I want to pay via Paypal.

·
Premium Member
5,666 Posts
Admin.. I would just like to thank you for brining this site back to a white background.. you have saved my eyes!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,666 Posts
LMAO... no no.. don't get me wrong.. I wish I was darker.. I hate getting burnt in the sun.. but that reverse type bull crap was hurting my eyes :( Pam ur nothing but sexual chocolate!

·
Premium Member
5,666 Posts
Does anyone know what these stickers are supposed to look like? I never saw a single thing from when Josh owned this site lol.. I'll buy some if they're nice :)

21 - 35 of 35 Posts