Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have been researching this car and I have come across the fairlady z a ton of times. WHAT EXACTLY IS IT LOL? I was just wondering. I NEED to buy this car when I get home. I JUST HAVE TO. I am so **** addicted to this thing. I am on the internet a hundred times more then I was before.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
I don't really understand the question.. do you mean what is the name "fairlady z"? Its the Japanese name for the USDM 350z. Same car, only the wheel's on the other side.

·
Registered
450 Posts
The Fairlady Z, aka Nissan Z, is the best love affair you'll ever have with a car. It's not even a car, it's a lifestyle....so hurry and buy one....she'll make you crazy!!
Isn't that the truth!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well thanks for the link. Pretty interesting.

Yeah I am in love with this car. I have been researching so many after market parts. I told my girlfriend already that I am moving the 240sx outta the garage and the fitty is moving in. the 240 is her car lol. This will be interesting. But I think that I can make her see it my way lol. I have never done any car work but I have already got plans on buying all kinds of tools and goodies for this car. It will be neat to see how it turns out being that I am new to this kinda stuff. But I got some of the smartest people on here to help. :yourock:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts