Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so this weekend I will be going to the track, a friend of mine with a 2001 special edition maxima, has an intake and a couple other minor mods thinks he will take me..LOL.. Also my brother with an 05 Max no mods, thinks he will take me..lol... and last but not least, may give me a run what do you guys think, a Chevy Silverado SS, I believe has aftermarket headers and maybe an intake, that truck sounds mean!! I should dust him right?? Cause I have been talking alot of smack!!

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
dude be careful those maximas can get really fast, i would be more carefull with him while u race
i got smoked by one before i modded my Z...the maxima was slightly modded

·
Registered
798 Posts
maxima....HAHAHAHA let us know how it turns out.. I am curious to see what happens

·
Registered
798 Posts
maxima's hahahaha

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Which Max are you talking about? The 05 or the 01? Cause I just traded in an 05 Max for my 350 about 3 months ago, and my 350 is by far alot faster.. Now the 01 maybe with his mods, he may be able to hang with me, but I doubt it! I am most worried about the SS..

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Are you talking the 1/4 mile track? Or an actual road track? Can't imagine a stock Maxima beating a Z unless it's the driver. The SS will beat you with the torque and maybe at launch. :dunno: Could be interesting.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
well the one i was racing , had boost gages all they way, i dunno if he was on turbo or anything but he beat me. i was stock at the time

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are you talking the 1/4 mile track? Or an actual road track? Can't imagine a stock Maxima beating a Z unless it's the driver. The SS will beat you with the torque and maybe at launch. :dunno: Could be interesting.

1/4 mile track

1 - 10 of 10 Posts