Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
What's the story behind this sucky blah?

·
4,328 Posts
I didn't notice the jack at first and was all like "Daaaayuuumn! That cat's got 4X4 levels of wheel gap!"

Anyway, what the story?

-Ronin Z

·
Registered
115 Posts
The story was up a few days ago. Not sure why he removed it.

Something about driving round an O-turn (no idea what that is).....sliding on some oil......fish tailing it and then hitting the curb or something. Can't remember the exact details as you can probably tell!

Scott.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
The story was up a few days ago. Not sure why he removed it.

Something about driving round an O-turn (no idea what that is).....sliding on some oil......fish tailing it and then hitting the curb or something. Can't remember the exact details as you can probably tell!

Scott.
Probably a traffic circle:

Sorry to hear that your Z Babe got a boo-boo!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys. It was actually coming from the 605s freeway to the 210E (in so cal-). The onramp to switch from the 605s to the 210E makes a 0 turn and passes under the 605. And yaa pretty much what scott said -_- I get her back this upcoming week. Lately I've been driving my 99 sentra lol. Its been soo exciting to drive lol. I'm thinkin about buying some new wheels since these got thrashed :p but haven't decided

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry incomplete. Lol I'm a buffalo wild wings having some drinks before the ufc fight. Slipped and there's a small curb protecting the traffic from merging vehicles and I clipped it :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts