Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we had a club event this Sunday and the weather was awesome, one of our members always takes some great pictures and I just had to share it, it just came out unbelieveable, I know you guys have seen plenty of pics of my Z but it is more about the pic, I think it came out great, here it is, below it are pics of the event

Here are some of the event, click on the thumbnail for the bigger pic.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
No one can blame you for wanting to post that pic :OMG: of your Z Gus....it's one of the best I've seen taken of any car. :yourock:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
The vinyls rock on your Z, Gus! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No one can blame you for wanting to post that pic :OMG: of your Z Gus....it's one of the best I've seen taken of any car. :yourock:
I know when I saw it I just thought it was a great picture, he did a nice job of setting it up.

nice pics pak!

why dont you post up a pic of yourself so people can know u more
my my getting friendly aren't we "pak" huh? Mr pak to you :lol:

The funny thing is that I had a hard time finding a pic, they are all of the Z or I am taking the pics. I had to search our event pictures where someone else was taking pics. So here are a couple, first one is at a summer Z picnic, I am the one in the blue shorts and white polo facing left, and in the second one in the green t-shirt in the middle during our recent Z club cruiZe to Key West.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I could not have said it better. That picture emulates sex.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I think I've found some new Z wallpaper....Great pics!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The vinyls rock on your Z, Gus! :thumbsup:
Thanks Dave, I wasn't sure about them, I put them on for a drag event we attended, the shop also has an EVO8, STi, RX7 and RX8, and I thought they wer subtle and blended in nicely so I left them on and actually started me thinking about doing them a little better and artistic

I could not have said it better. That picture emulates sex.
Glad I am not the only one, I wasn't sure if it was because it was my Z but when I first saw it it really grabbed me like something you would see in a magazine.

I think I've found some new Z wallpaper....Great pics!
I already did :) if anyone for whatever reason wants the full version here is a link http://www.sfzcc.com/gus/guswallpaper.jpg you can see like one quarter of the pic at a time on the screen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts