Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a few pm's about gauges. I run cheapo Stewart Warner performance gauges with amber LEDs in my A-pillar. They match very well, only thing is, the needle does not light up:
Boost
Fuel Pressure
Oil Temp

No Flash Pics with them illuminated:

Flash Pic with them illuminated:

I run the Zietronix Wideband with boost sensor in my cubby. I have it just sitting in there. the extra plug you see is for an Ipod:

Pic of my self installed aftermarket leather seat covers:

Also, pic of my understrut tower sub box with 10" alpine type X:

Few pics of a project my brother is working on -

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might upgrade toe the defi BF ambers, but they are 60mm - I think they might look really big in the A-pillar. On top of that, I don't know how a modded 52mm a-pillar will look -(no 60 mm a-pillar pods available)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I see your bro finally got the parts in for his project. Cool.

Hey, that lift is empty! WTF! :lmfao:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see your bro finally got the parts in for his project. Cool.

Hey, that lift is empty! WTF! :lmfao:

Been empty since Blake's car was done the thursday before Xmas. You need to order your setup so we can get back to work.

I went down to check out my bro's progress and to snap a few pics for another guy getting an APS TT setup. I ended up sitting down there for a while -> started up the car. I needed a little something to up my spirits with all this gloomy cold, sleeting weather.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Ssshhh! Don't give out any secrets! :lol: If I go turbo, I don't want anyone to know about it until I roll her out of the garage and ready for action.

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
They do match the interior very well, almost look like they could be out of the factory!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts