Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have 2 strikes because I posted "APS authorized dealer" under my name on there... Anyway, YES, We are taking pre-orders for the sick APS TT coming out in September!!!
New Site coming soon!!!
[email protected]

·
Registered
806 Posts
My350z.com has been pissing me off lately. Does Vic even know who the authorized dealers are? It clearly states on APS' site that MRC Motorsports out in NJ is an authorized dealer (http://www.aps-350z.com/wrx/aps-usa/us_distributors.htm). I think Vic wants StrictlyZ to be the only "APS Authorized Dealer," but he failed to mention he meant "MY350Z's APS Authorized Dealer." I fcuking hate it when people f with semantics.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I used to live over there. I eventually gave up. Now I don't even have to worry about this sh!t anymore

·
Registered
378 Posts
Vic is on summer break. Once he goes back to school things should get back to being tolerable. I think his mom supervises the site and tells him what is allowed. LOL

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Hugo1669@Aug 5 2004, 08:46 AM
I think his mom supervises the site and tells him what is allowed. LOL

<span style="color:darkblue">
Good one Hugo</span>

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Julian, one of your last posts over there was cracking me up, I think it was #7.

Jay, you have to update the site, I am sure you are starting to get a lot more traffic over there now.

Everyone else, I totally agree, Victor is setting himself up with strickly Z so that he can get people to buy through them so in the end he will get a discounted, if not free, APS twin turbo kit. Talk about blackmailing the competition..

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Zxrage@Aug 5 2004, 04:59 PM
Julian, one of your last posts over there was cracking me up, I think it was #7.

Jay, you have to update the site, I am sure you are starting to get a lot more traffic over there now.

Everyone else,  I totally agree, Victor is setting himself up with strickly Z so that he can get people to buy through them so in the end he will get a discounted, if not free, APS twin turbo kit.  Talk about blackmailing the competition..

Ray,

I hope you dont mind I fowarded the e-mails in which Vic tried to sound like he was selling the APS for Stictly-Z, to them. I informed them that he was soliciting people Via e-mail and pm's to buy the kit,when they already had one ordered from another vendor.I told them that this was bad business trying to steal other peoples customers and that Vic was gonna give them a bad name.Especially with the dictator-like tactics he has been employing..I didnt use your names..Hope you dont mind, but I hate Vic and want to
him in anyway possible,even if it means ruining his free kit deal with SZ...

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Originally posted by poison123@Aug 13 2004, 03:49 PM
Man some people on this board have a vendetta against my350z.com don't they.

well everyone has their own opinion so its going to happen. I hope you dont get the impression that its this site vs. that site, its not like that at all. i think a lot of people have had bad experiences over there. Also, alot of people tend to talk about it b/c it is the bigegst 350z board, and the fact that nothing ever gets done to speed the site up is an issue. You have to remember a forum is made for the members not the admins, we atleast here it is. If you give the members what they want (to a certain extent) and make them happy you will have a very successfull board.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Not everyone has a beef with other sites (I personally do not), however some members have had a rough go of it elsewhere.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
That's probably because most members here got banned from the Evil Board and this place is their last chance. LMFAO

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts