Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I beat their stupid ass bet, and now I want some cash. Or at least an infinite supply of Lays chips.
At least he proclaims his true intentions. The guy's probably just some lazy fat *******.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
He needs to be taken out with extreme prejudice...

For being publicly stupid.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I figured it was worth bringing back from the dead. Seems a bit slow today in here. I've observed over my many years that Kalifornia seems to be enriched with idiots filing lawsuits of the same nature. No offense to our Californian community here. We all know Z owners are above the rest. :biggrin:

·
Registered
178 Posts
And the douche bag of year goes to .....

·
Premium Member
1,237 Posts
This article takes me back to a bad time in my life...the year was 1989, and I had just topped the copper top...something that the Duracell company would tell you that you, in fact, cannot do. Anyway, in the end, after losing tens of thousands of dollars in legal fees, the out of court settlement wasn't even close to getting me back to even.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hilarious !

"When you bet with someone, there's always something to be won, except if it's a pu**y bet and what you win is pride, or something gay like that," he said. "But I know and Lays knows that this was no pu**y bet. This was a manly bet, and I want a manly prize."

1 - 20 of 22 Posts