What snow? :rolf2:

Me likey that pulley.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts

Me likey that pulley.
:rolf2: I knew that was coming.

Nice looking Z Robert :thumbsup: ...need to get something for that dandruff though, looks like a bad case. :)

I like how you've cleared up the headlight assembly...looks great minus the orange turn signal bulbs.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice pics, hope you weren't drivin in the snow today with that clean z. How do you like the UR pulley? i was thinking about getting one for mine.
Well I just pulled it out of the garage. I don't have drive it in the snow. I love the pulley. Install was easier than what I was thinking. You will need a buddy & we found it easier to remove the fan.

What kind of grille is that?
The grille is from www.GrilleTech.com. The style is Race/Black.

Me likey that pulley.
Well it just started. We got 4-6" total.

Nice looking Z Robert :thumbsup: ...need to get something for that dandruff though, looks like a bad case. :)
I like how you've cleared up the headlight assembly...looks great minus the orange turn signal bulbs.
Thanks... Thinking of keeping the amber strip now just for a little contrast.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Looks nice - did you do the pully yourself, how hard was it to install.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks nice - did you do the pully yourself, how hard was it to install.
Install was eaiser than what I thought. You will need a friend, jackstands, & a breaker bar. I also found it easier to remove the fans.

Looks good, actually starting to look like mine does now lol
Thanks. Link me some pics of yours.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That tire tread looks mean as ****. How do you like them? I'm probably getting the KDW2's next time I need to replace them.

Nice pics by the way! :clap: :cheers:
Thanks!!! I love my KDW tyres!!! Highly suggest them. I had the 1st gen KDW on my Evo 8 and knew I had to get the KDW-NT for the Z.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.