Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I'm sorry dude . . . . . . my jaw was like AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD YOU MAKE BABY JESUS CRY!!!!!!!!

But seriously . . . . . . I am sorry. I look at my Z in my driveway and shudder at such thoughts.

But I am very glad you made it out safe. How much is insurance gonna cover, get you a new car as it seems? How about a Skyline GT-R when it comes out? Hehe.

Peace

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Okay well after reflection and seeing what my insurance would probably be on an '06 Z, I decided to not gt another Z. Instead I went with an Acura TL, which while not as fun to drive, will be better for work.

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Okay well after reflection and seeing what my insurance would probably be on an '06 Z, I decided to not gt another Z. Instead I went with an Acura TL, which while not as fun to drive, will be better for work.
I have driven those on many occasions. While they are nice as ****, I cannot stand the torque steer. FWD FTL, buy a G35s

·
Registered
4 Posts
So I had a few drinks on Saturday and rather than be irresponsible I had this girl I had been talking to drive me home. I fell asleep and some how she lost control of the car on the interstate. T\We are both fine, I have just a cracked rib and bruised legs, but my car is no more. RIP '05 Z.

[attachmentid=15845][attachmentid=15846]
Wow!!! That's rough! See... never let women touch your toys. The first time you do and you sleep... it's all destroyed. Just ask J. Bobbit :)

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
So I had a few drinks on Saturday and rather than be irresponsible I had this girl I had been talking to drive me home. I fell asleep and some how she lost control of the car on the interstate. T\We are both fine, I have just a cracked rib and bruised legs, but my car is no more. RIP '05 Z.

[attachmentid=15845][attachmentid=15846]
Dude -- No Problem, the Dent Master can get that out for about $150. J/K. Hope you are both OK and that you don't kill her. Best of luck. That's why you buy insurance.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Hey doppler,
did your airbags deploy? heard several cases that their airbags didn't come out :eek:
i was just thinking the same and to look at the pick i dont see them dangling there, kinda hard tho since its more of an exterior shot.

good to know that u made it out without any lasting damage to YOURSELF. GL with the new car and always treat them like they should :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
30 Posts
You can make out the driver's side airbag in the second photo.

Good luck with the TL, I was quite impressed when I drove one.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts