Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tell me what you think... In the meantime I am going to check out the Z babes!! :boobies:

Attachments

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Of course I loved your Z but I also like the RX7 parked outside of my office everyday! :biggrin: :wavey: Hey Mike!!! Lucy is at home b/c Doug and I are carpooling :vomit: but we are saving miles on her so it's aiight. Be on the lookout for a new car in the lot in a couple of weeks, gonna get a nice winter car for me! Lucy is still in the family, don't worry she is not going anywhere. Have you taken the RX7 to the track yet? Those wheels are NICE!!!!!! Seen your old Z after you sold it? I look but haven't seen it. :cheers: You know the boys will be lookin for stats on that baby so post them up!!!

·
Registered
806 Posts
I've always loved the 3rd gen 7, but I could never find one with relatively low miles for a good price. The front looks a lot cleaner on your car than I remember on other 7s. Did you put the JDM turnsignals on it? It looks clean. What are the performance upgrades you've done?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Jinxxy...Love the Brickyard babe LOOKS CLEAN!!

1993 RX7 45k original miles 5 Speed
Twin 13B turbo's
HKS Downpipe
HKS Blow Off Valve
Bonez Hi-Flow Cat
K&N Cold Air Box
Aluminum Air Seperator Tank
Greddy Stock Mount Intercooler
Greddy EVO Exhaust
MazdaSpeed Short Shifter
Apex'I ECU Programmer
Apex'I Power FC Commander (Adj. Anything you Want!!!) Very cool
Brembo Cross drilled Rotors, Ceramic Pads, Stainless Lines
4 Piston MazdaSpeed Calipers
Plus More that I may be forgetting....

Visual:
18" SSR GT3 Satin Wheels
Yokohoma Z-Tires
99 J-Spec Front Bumper w/99 Front signal Lights
99 Spec Rear Tail Lights
Tinted Windows..
Blacked Out emblems
Black Leather Shift Boot w/Red Stiching
My seats are getting redone as we speek At Classic Soft Trim,
and they are makeing them Charcoal Suede w/Black Leather Trim stiched in Red!!!!

I am forgeting stuff, but that is most of the upgrades. The car is about 320hp to the wheels at low boost settings, and weights only 2800lbs. It is one of the fastest cars I have ever driven. I am in Love!!

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jinxxy I love the Quote on the bottom Kill Bill is sweet....Also if you aint a steelers fan you aint $hit... You here all those steelers fans all the way down in dallas??? That gave me frickin goose bumps!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I'm with Nismo on this one. I've always liked the 3g 7's and was looking to buy 1 when they first came out. Sad to hear you sold the Z, but at least you got something nice in return. Yours is a very sweet looking car, and red is the best color for that style, IMO. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Absolutely beautiful.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys, I love the opinions!! kEEP EM COMING

·
Registered
16 Posts
Very nice. I bought a 93 Rx-7 R1 when they first came out and had a blast with the car. Eventually it was hit badly in the rear and I sold it shortly afterwards with 20k miles.

Never lost a race in that car.

Z-Stalker

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by rollin350z@Oct 21 2004, 02:03 PM
Jinxxy I love the Quote on the bottom Kill Bill is sweet....Also if you aint a steelers fan you aint $hit... You here all those steelers fans all the way down in dallas???  That gave me frickin goose bumps!!

:thumbsup: That is my Fav quote from the movie!!! I love it!!!

Yeah, the Steelers fans in DALLAS were just incredible. :clap: Towards the end of the 4th quarter all you could hear and see were the pgh fans and their towels, almost looked like there were more steeler fans than cowboy fans there at the end! LOL :clap: Lovin it!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Sweet looking car. Known to be wicked fast. I'll be interested in hearing a long-term reliability report on the power train...so don't forget to check back in occasionally.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like to go up into RIDC to shoot most of my pictures. I just drive around with my digital camera, and look for interesting places to shoot them..

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am going to pick it up in 10 mins...I am having my seats redone!! I cant wait to see it...I will post pics when I get back

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts