Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my 2005 350z touring today , I had it for 7 months and it only had 8 thousand miles on it. I had trouble with it from day one and I decided I couldn't keep it any more it was unreliable to me. It was brand new when i got it and I treated it like a baby but it still leaked water into the floor board 5 times when it rained, i took me over 2 months to get them to fix it to stop leaking and about 6 times with it in the shop. The leather seat ripped away from the power seat controls twice, so I had to go back 2 more times for a new seat( I weigh like 170 lol) Constant window grease all over the window, the back washer leaked cleaner out all the time, the heated seat came on one day by its self and never went off, the last straw was I opened my change holder and it popped out on its on , the support that it locked into had broke and the whole middle console was going to half to be replaced. So I sold it and I bought a 2005 jeep grand cherokee rocky mountain edition 4x4 today, i really like it and I believe it will hold up. Thanks to everyone here for all the advice I got and help with my mods. I hope you all have better luck with your z than I had.. Heres a pick of my new ride tell me what you think ..

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
That's quite a change in vehicles...hope you have better luck with the new ride.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Sorry to lose ya over those kinda issues. What are ya planning to get next (after the jeep has the issues the Z had plus more and ya sell that too? lol)

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
What did you do with the Nismo exhaust?

Sorry to hear you had so many problems man. Maybe you can still make it out to hang out with us sometime and chat :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts