Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone see this done / or have pics???? i was thinking about it and thought it might look pretty dang nice!! :)

·
Registered
1,735 Posts

From the clear taillights thread. I think veg70051 had decided to do the same with her Daytona Blue, and might be able to give you better pics in the future.

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
You mean foil angle? Wing is for the coupe, which has a sloped rear. I was wondering if a G35 wing would work. Pulled up next to one the other day and it looks like that would work. Too bad there's no Infiniti dealer on the Big Isle.

A Hui Hou

PaulO

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
The Nismo on the ZR looks like crap, as evidenced above. I think Veg pulled out on the idea. She's now selling the newly painted wing.

I do like the G35 wing, though. Might have to start looking around locally.

·
Registered
155 Posts
That does look hideous...

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
The spoiler was meant for the curvy coupe, not the chubby roadster. I haven't seen any on a roadster that I've liked so far. Either stick with the stock "spoiler" or go without one. It looks best without one anyway IMO.

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Chubby? I think LadyZ is sexy Topless! :biggrin:

A Hui Hou

PaulO

·
Registered
139 Posts
leave the ass alone on that thing!

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Check out Performance Auto & Sound magazine this month. They have a blue roadster with a nismo-type spoiler. I know it wasn't actually Nismo because it was carbon fiber, but it's a replica.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Redefined350z@Dec 17 2004, 09:49 AM
Check out Performance Auto & Sound magazine this month. They have a blue roadster with a nismo-type spoiler. I know it wasn't actually Nismo because it was carbon fiber, but it's a replica.

<span style="color:darkblue">You can see pics of it here</span>

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
That could possibly be the hottest Z I've ever seen (but it probably still looks lame with the top up :)). I'm sure if you got a NISMO spoiler, a good body shop could mold it to fit like you want it to.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts