Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing how beautiful of a day it was, I got motivated to detail 2 cars today. Of course, I saved the Z for last and took her for a spin around the country side. ****, there's some rich people that live out and away from the city. :OMG:

Anyway, I finally found a decent place to take some pics. Now after looking at her and the pics, I think I need a spoiler. Enjoy.

[attachmentid=10056]
[attachmentid=10057]
[attachmentid=10058]
[attachmentid=10059]
[attachmentid=10060]
[attachmentid=10061]
[attachmentid=10062]
[attachmentid=10063]
[attachmentid=10064]
[attachmentid=10065]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hehe... :lol: I had to add the Lambo in there. That was one of the few cars I saw while out cruising. I wanted to park next to it, but the parking lot it was in was coned off. I figured I should just leave it alone.

I also saw a Buick GS and gave him a :thumbsup: That thing sounded mean! If only I could've seen the 350 or 455 under the hood... :drool:

[attachmentid=10066]
[attachmentid=10067]
[attachmentid=10068]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tire so shiny....especially the new front ones with maybe 150 miles on them.

Some Audi TT wanted to play, but I saw the cop about 60 or 70 yards ahead of us and didn't want to risk it. Then I saw a DB Z going in the opposite direction, but I couldn't find him after I turned around.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
**** that finish is like a mirror :clap:

·
Registered
598 Posts
smooth, what did you use to get the nissan on your brakes? was it silver first, sticker, blue and then peel the sticker away, im doing my brakes on tuesday(maybe) and i like the look.(hijacK)
mdzowner

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by sw150+Aug 21 2005, 07:50 PM-->
**** that finish is like a mirror  :clap:
[snapback]147708[/snapback]​
Thanks! PM your number to me so next time I can call you and we can go for a Sunday drive.

<!--QuoteBegin-mdzowner
@Aug 21 2005, 07:51 PM
smooth, what did you use to get the nissan on your brakes? was it silver first, sticker, blue and then peel the sticker away, im doing my brakes on tuesday(maybe) and i like the look.(hijacK)
mdzowner
[snapback]147709[/snapback]​

I sent the calipers to Mika aka 2003Z in Atlanta. He did the powder coating, then applied the vinyl graphics. I think you can also buy a paint kit at your local auto parts store that makes it look more glossy and shiny.

·
Registered
790 Posts
thats the celica spoiler - I just sold one for $20 because no one on the forum wanted it.

jaysen has it also looks sweet.

Smooth car looks great.

~Z~

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah, I love that sparkle. :wub: I figured that I hadn't taken good pics of her in a while, ever since she was 'under the knife.' I'm sure you guys will see more pics this winter when my modding starts up heavily again.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Looking good Dave...You know I have a special place for PPW!!!

Spoiler or Wheels. I did the spoiler 1st, wheels are next (addition first - springtime wheels/shoes)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by ayman350z@Aug 22 2005, 07:45 AM
you need a set of rims badly
[snapback]147857[/snapback]​

:lol: Yours will do... :wink:

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Smooth...if you decide to add a wing/spoiler, you might consider asking the body shop that installs it to see if they could give you a better paint match on your front lip. I really like that lip but the color doesn't look right to me.

Did you ever track down the souce of the noise coming from the rear hatch?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Dave - looks great!

Hey, looks like some of that cool, nice weather is heading our way. I should detail mine while I still have the chance.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pam, I'm still torn about the tint. I'm an attention ***** and like the fact that ppl can look inside and ogle. I don't want to mess with the tail lights. Too many idiots out there that don't pay attention to small sportscars. I want as much red light as possible when I'm braking.

Kenny, I took the rear panel off the hatch and put a bunch of foam insulation to fix the squeaks. However, something small is still rattling every now and then. Not as bad as before. As for paint matching, that's a good idea. I'll see what the guy can do.

Scott, you can have my weather. I'd rather have the hot stuff day and night. It was 50 this morning! Me no likey... :nono:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts