Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was pulling out of Taco Bueno and happened to look across the street. Saw a white car with 4 round tails. Had to do a quadruple take and still didn't believe my eyes. So, I pulled across the street and sure enough, it was an R33 sitting out front with a sign that said "$5 today only". (the sign was referencing the oil change).

As soon as I pulled-up, the guys came out and the asst. manager started talking to me about the car. Said that a friend of his imports them and has been leaving one up there every weekend. He said his friend has an R32 and an R34 for sale as well. The guy sounded legit for the most part, but then he just started talking "too much" about the car and it running 10.1 @ 170mph. I'm sure he probably just had his numbers confused as he isn't the actual owner. He did give me a card of the guy that imports them locally to Dallas and they do have a website.

Just thought I'd share my excitement for the day and let everyone know that if you want to purchase a skyline, they have them locally here in Dallas.

http://fast4wheels.com/

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That's pretty cool. It's not everyday that you get a random surprise like that.

I'm just waiting to see the fabled McLaren that is supposedly here in the Twin Cities. I once saw a Ruf Porsche being imported to a local rich boy. Now that was nice.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's pretty cool. It's not everyday that you get a random surprise like that.

I'm just waiting to see the fabled McLaren that is supposedly here in the Twin Cities. I once saw a Ruf Porsche being imported to a local rich boy. Now that was nice.

Was the Ruff orange? I've seen one off of Midway on Skylane road quite a few times. He was making some pretty quick runs down the road with it. That thing is just crazy fast.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
WOW...this make's a little bit more sense now. There was a brand new member a few weeks ago that put up a classified trying to trade a skyline for a Z and I closed the thread thinking it was BS even after they linked me to that site (didn't have any of the for sale section up yet) but I guess they were legit if you saw the actual car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts