Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some spineless fcuktard hit my car and didn’t bother to leave a note. All I have to say to that punk is :F-you: Not huge damage, but damage none the less. So I will be in the market for a new fender and figured that I might want to get something aftermarket. Any ideas? This is what I’m working with. The nose has to be repaired/repainted anyway because of all the rock chips and where the wife hit a curb, so the whole front clip will most likely end up being painted.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I did a little searching, and the ONLY aftermarket fenders I saw for the 350z where the Z3 style slotted fenders, which look pretty good if you ask me. I'm not sure how they'd look with your current setup, but I attached a pic. The place I found them, they were going for 450/pair.

They have the OEM fenders on sale at a few places for about 130 each if you want to just replace the damaged fender

EDIT: I'm not sure if the fender includes that piece that looks attached to the side skirt - hopefully not!

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'd go OEM Fender and spend the extra $ on a new front or rims...

The OEM 17s look dwarfed with that front for some reason...

·
Registered
351 Posts
I feel your pain. Nothing worse than having to fix something you jsut fixed!

I just noticed a dent in my front fender, which was just repainted, from my stupid ex-rommate's sister's bike pedal. Stupid idiot doesn't live there yet parks her car and her bike there, and the **** bike was in the garage in front of my car... Ok, I hit it, but when I looked for damage I didn't see any.. Well, when I cleaned it, there is was :(

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
That looks more like an rx-8 fender than a Z3

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The bumper cover is only being repaired, not replaced. It was hard enough getting the first one. As for the rims, I have a full spare set at the house so I guess I will be using one of those. Good thing tires are already mounted :thumbsup: As the day goes by I get calmer and calmer about it. There is no point in owning anything nice it seems because there will always be that jackass that will gladly mess it up. A beater is looking better and better, but I didnt by this car to drive on the weekends only. I bought it to abuse on a daily basis. I'm thinking of getting a sharpie and writing this on the fender "And a special thanks to the f#cktard that hit my car and didnt bother to leave a note" Maybe it will provide some laughter for my fellow commuters.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts