Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is the first time my 04 Z has been to the Dealer.
With 20,000 miles and no trouble. I do have a rattle, clunk noise coming from the rear that I only hear at slow speeds and I just can't isolate it. With concerns of the rear axles TSB I thought it was time to have the dealer look at it. I got a call from them this morning and they think the rear axles are fine and they really didn't hear the noise I was describing. I told him to have another go at it and explained how to recreate the noise. It may be in the suspension.

He then told me my front tires are really noisy and didn't understand why I wasn't complaining about them. He said he would put new upgraded tires on with a different tread design and there would be no prorating charge for wear.

OK!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Glad to hear they are taking care of you. I went in b/c I have been hearing a slight clicking in the front (upper control arm area) but they couldn't find "couldn't replicate" that sound, but they did do the TSB for the rear axle clicking which I didn't realize I had. :clap: It's nice to have a service dept you can depend upon, that is key!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts