Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 40 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That song sucked as well as the performance. I agree that she should find some independent producer and stay true to her roots.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Next week is Sinatra week. They all sing a toon by Sinatra. Even though she's owned it to this point, if she's mediocre again she might might be gone.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
You are evil.... I hate AI yet you keep bringing it up and associating my name to it.

:ban:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
lol........I hate it too. Crystal grabbed me though.

OMG that last vid you posted is:tfg:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
She's now top 3. Duet with her and one of the other top 3.

My favorite by her. Sings it with such emotion it's awesome.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:lol: I didn't know that was who sang the song. Cool vid.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Slash's new solo album is out... features Ozzy, Fergie, Dave Grohl, Duff McKagen, singer from avenged sevenfold, among many others...good buy! I absolutely love Slash!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Here's from last last night. Easily the 2 finalists.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I see Bowers is still in it. Wow. I don't even know what the other guy sounds like. What's the hoopla online with AI this time? People upset over something?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I managed to catch the end of last nights show and saw her sing. This is what she sang. It's an original written by her.

Judges say it was her best performance of the season. I think she should win but it might be tough. Considering there were 2 guys in it last week. One gone and all the little girlies will prob vote for the dude..lol.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I think she should win but it might be tough. Considering there were 2 guys in it last week. One gone and all the little girlies will prob vote for the dude..lol.
Saw it coming.....lol. IMO Crystal is clearly the better singer. Runner up. Good for them both. Crystal has a long career ahead of her.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I misses this news yesterday. She signed a 19 song record deal with Jive records already. Less then 24 hours after the finals ended.....lol.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I know it's shallow of me, but I hope she uses the money to fix her teeth. That's very distracting when she belts out a good high note.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I know it's shallow of me, but I hope she uses the money to fix her teeth. That's very distracting when she belts out a good high note.

Willing to bet she already has an appointment....lol.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Sometimes, I miss the 80's. Good music because it was original. :irock:

21 - 40 of 110 Posts