Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep she's still in it.

This is better than the original Janis Joplin did.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Smooth......Crystal COMPLETELY owned this week.....No video yet that I know of but fricken amazing to say the least. No instrument just her singing. She actually lost it in tears at the end of the song due to emotion....Crazy good.

Here's one I believe she wrote. Not confirmed though. But still good.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha.....She's fricken great admit it. Nothing wrong with liking good music.....lol

She did write this one though.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I'm sure with a little airbrushing, I might come to like her and the music. lol

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol @ Airbrushing....You like her already admit it.....lol

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Ssshhh.... I have a reputation to uphold.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Nothing wrong with her. I like her music style and the videos are cool. Her music is overplayed and overhyped, though.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nothing wrong with her. I like her music style and the videos are cool. Her music is overplayed and overhyped, though.
I like her stuff that is never played on the radio. These 2 Especially...Just great imo.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'd like to hear that cranked up while driving some twisties :) On my way to get on that boat...With that girl in the passenger seat......SET.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I like Sia she has a nice voice for sure

Crytsal is some no0b that came outa nowhere.....lol. I think I like Crystal cuz of her story...Rough life...Decided to take a chance on Idol for her son going on the show.
I agree that Crystal is pretty good, especially with her background. Good for her! She's got talent and she's trying. Like you said, I hope she stays true to her roots.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
She made the next week...even after what I would call a weak song choice for her. She sang it fine, but not a good song for her imo.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts