Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check it out ;d professionally smoked headlights, did them the same way as the tail lights just a little lighter, also did the bumper reflectors, let me know what you think :p

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea the light gets out perfectly because we painted it to where you can still see inside the light to the light assembly unlike the tail lights we just made them dark as **** but light gets out of them perfectly too but i drove home tonight and it was all good same lighting as usual

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Smoke headlights look sick on silver Zs! My car is looking like your 4th picture and my headlights are on their way to Jersey to have the housing blacked out. IMO, you need to paint the front emblem black too

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was going to do the housing but decided against it and blacked the entire light :D and the emblem i wanna pull off and put Z emblems on it instead of nissan

·
Registered
31 Posts
To be completely honest, I really don't like how it looks. I'm not really a fan of tinting headlights, let alone taillights.

·
Registered
38 Posts
How about some pics with the lights on? I've been thinking about doing that to mine, both front and back just not sure what the law allows here in OH.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts