Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">I wonder what the "slight brake problem" was. Perhaps spontaneous combustion</span>

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
**** I dont think there is a single thing that could even be halfway salvaged on that thing. You could keep it in your backyard and say that you have a lamborghini.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
What!? How do you say it has a "small brake problem" and is "slightly used" and it looks like it's been burned!
This is hilarious!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Why would anyone throw 10Gs at that?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Wow. It was only $6k when I looked at it this morning. I can't believe people really are bidding on it. Haha

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Jun 20 2004, 07:31 PM
Wow.  It was only $6k when I looked at it this morning.  I can't believe people really are bidding on it.  Haha

I guess you can park it your backyard and make it a project car

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by Zxrage@Jun 21 2004, 03:17 PM
Some people must really be crazy to think that it will be an easy fix up job.  That will take a long time before it is ever road worthy again.

It would even cost more than it would to buy a new one to restore it to driveable condition.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Jun 21 2004, 06:01 PM
I still want to know what the small brake problem was

I think they forgot to put them on before a nice high speed cruise on the interstate.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I'm almost positive I saw an orange lambo (on fire) on wreckedexotics not too long ago. I'm sure this is one salvage yard/tow trucker's lucky day though... 12K for a trashheap.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts