1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WUZZZAAAAAAA!!!!

whats up guys???
alright here how it always start....
it seems like me and this guy always have the guts to speed in the morning time like crazy!!! It happens that this is for the third time i race the same car again. the funny thing is that it always start from the same spot.

Im driving to work, getting of Pines Blvd and getting on I-75. This Benz always charges ahead of across the merge lane to cut me off!!!! :punch:

the emblem in the backs says SL500 and its a 2003 from what i believe (new model). anyway the guy is ahead of me and is trying so hard to move between traffic to put more distance between me and him. can he do that to my BITCH? nooooooo :headshake:

so i punch it and i am right on his ass....he is still ahead of me and we get stuck in traffic, however that doesnt mean that my BITCH cannot squeeze her way thru traffic the beast that she is :shiftdrive: . and so i did, i put some distance between me and him by doing that. it seems he got mad because he has already lost to me before. I see the Benz taking the lane that i am in and he is kickin it to get to me, so i said let me see how the two cars would perform side by side, so i just waited for him to come next to me. i slow down, i mean really slow down, i drop the car almost to 2nd high rev, i waited untill he was a little behind me, and i hit it!!!! :shiftdrive: ....and now the magic happens :OMG:
he put a car length on me knowing that he was coming fast from behind, im pushing it all the way on third....im gaining on him.....switch to fourth and my BITCH is right next to him, and slowly passes him.
the best part is when you see them give up! as soon as you pass them they take their foot of the gas pedal and the car is in defeat. :nana:

$80,000 car VS $30,000 car :headshake: what a shame.
if i was to pay $80,000 for a car it better be 500HP and up.

I love my BITCH, i think she has gone thru a lot made a lot of friends, yet a lot of enemies.

BTW....im still mad about the vette and the viper beating me :rolf2: :wavey:

see ya guys... :yourock:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
and you didn't ask them on a date afterwards???? come on ayman....you can't post without saying something about sex! ;)

sl 500 doesn't run much more HP (302 or so total with 339 tq).....but, it's heavier (about 4100 pounds). i think it would be a close race....depends on the driver.

now you have to compare and run a sl65 amg (604hp v12....738tq).

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by djkern@Jun 30 2005, 08:46 AM
and you didn't ask them on a date afterwards????  come on ayman....you can't post without saying something about sex!  ;)

sl 500 doesn't run much more HP (302 or so total with 339 tq).....but, it's heavier (about 4100 pounds).  i think it would be a close race....depends on the driver.

[snapback]124346[/snapback]​

LOL.....no man the driver was male. **** NO!!!

if i saw a SL65....trust me i wouldnt even think about racing a beast like that.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by HeyZeus11@Jun 30 2005, 09:04 AM
nice kill, why are you mad that a viper and vette killed you?
[snapback]124353[/snapback]​

i had no chance i know that.....but it was two loses in a matter of hours, so it just pissed me off.
if i ever go FI....i would look to race one of them

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by ayman350z+Jun 30 2005, 09:39 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-djkern
@Jun 30 2005, 08:46 AM
and you didn't ask them on a date afterwards????   come on ayman....you can't post without saying something about sex!  ;)

sl 500 doesn't run much more HP (302 or so total with 339 tq).....but, it's heavier (about 4100 pounds).  i think it would be a close race....depends on the driver.

[snapback]124346[/snapback]​

LOL.....no man the driver was male. **** NO!!!

if i saw a SL65....trust me i wouldnt even think about racing a beast like that.
[snapback]124374[/snapback]​

BTW...the Z took a curve on 110MPH without swaying off.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
You Krezy, Mon.

Benz dudes do get miffed...SL55AMG might pull on you...but an n/a pig, no way...too much burlwood trim!

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
i do hope u dont believe that extra 50K has only gone into the hp difference

think about build quality, material quality, technology, badge value, volume produced and the pu$$y that thing will attract with the roof down

i paid Aus 70K for my Z, yet a late 80's Holden Commodore with 10K under the bonnet will get down the 1/4 4 seconds quicker......cost doesnt justify anything with two dissimilar cars

nice kill story though :clap:

SL55 might pull lionkiller? I hazard to guess a car that's quicker than a Murci, 575 and 996 GT2 to 300km/h and does 12s off the showroom floor may just 'pull' on a Z :rolf2:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Originally posted by TPIACE@Jun 30 2005, 10:45 AM
i

SL55 might pull lionkiller? I hazard to guess a car that's quicker than a Murci, 575 and 996 GT2 to 300km/h and does 12s off the showroom floor  may just 'pull' on a Z  :rolf2:
[snapback]124513[/snapback]​

YEh. Might just...depending on the lady drivin... :lmfao:

BADGE value?...somethin I h8 2 pay...I'm a value shopper, hence the Z33, which, to me, represents one of the better mixes of power, handling, looks, quality, & engineering on the mkt. today. I love my beeyotch whether she smokes da Benz or not. :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I actually played around with an SL55 AMG once. I know that when he took off and gained one car length on me, I pressed the pedal to the metal (carpet) in first gear. Not sure if he was racing me or not, but one way or another I got spanked.

From the start, I did not expect to win against an AMG supercharged motor, but was more curious to see the beast (SL55 AMG) stretch its legs.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Originally posted by 350zluvr@Jun 30 2005, 05:11 PM
I actually played around with an SL55 AMG once. I know that when he took off and gained one car length on me, I pressed the pedal to the metal (carpet) in first gear. Not sure if he was racing me or not, but one way or another I got spanked.

From the start, I did not expect to win against an AMG supercharged motor, but was more curious to see the beast (SL55 AMG) stretch its legs.
[snapback]124800[/snapback]​

SL55 is a 5.4 liter V8 bi-turbo putting down 520 torque at 3000 rpm and 500hp which takes over after that...... trust me, i've gotten killed by one of those before and unless you have a twin-turbo sitting under the hood, don't mess with it.. lol...

oh did i mention the electronically-limited-at-620lb-torque-at-2800-rpm with 650hp V12 bi-turbo SL65? it traps mid 11s all day long while your seats gently massaging your back. :doh: :doh:

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
I got to see an SL55 take off from 70 on the highway once. Didn't try to keep up, as I was in the beater-kia and not the Z. But to see a car that was already doing 70 take off like it was at a dead stop was amazing. It almost looked fake, like movie screen fake, how quickly it accelerated!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Originally posted by Jetpilot718@Sep 12 2005, 09:33 AM
I got to see an SL55 take off from 70 on the highway once.  Didn't try to keep up, as I was in the beater-kia and not the Z.  But to see a car that was already doing 70 take off like it was at a dead stop was amazing.  It almost looked fake, like movie screen fake, how quickly it accelerated!
[snapback]154455[/snapback]​

hehehe... i wonder if i could ever be able to afford one of those..

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Originally posted by ayman350z+Jun 30 2005, 09:40 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-HeyZeus11
@Jun 30 2005, 09:04 AM
nice kill, why are you mad that a viper and vette killed you?
[snapback]124353[/snapback]​

i had no chance i know that.....but it was two loses in a matter of hours, so it just pissed me off.
if i ever go FI....i would look to race one of them
[snapback]124377[/snapback]​

You need the vortech :shiftdrive:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts