Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SIRIUS STARBASE SC-FM1

Ok guys/gals, I purchased this about 3 months ago to replace my older SIRIUS headunit. I ran with a couple ideas for the install, yet didn’t end up doing anything. Which left the unit sitting in my room. So I’ve decided to go with a different unit.

This unit is practically brand new, I had it activated but recently deactivated the account. I purchased this unit because it’s the smallest, and most convenient out of site receiver available, and looks awesome in the Z. If you have an Alpine unit with an Ai-NET port (little round plug port) you ARE IN LUCK. I purchased separately the KCA-121B cable ($25), which will allows you to TOTALLY bypass FM modulation, and run a straight RCA cable from the Satellite receiver to the headunit. So there will be NO static or interference.

This unit includes everything that came with the setup new (except for mounting clips/screws), plus the Alpine KCA-121B cable. I need to get rid of this QUICK, as I’m going to get the other unit ASAP, before Howard Sterns first day..! This unit goes for around $170 new. I’m willing to let it go for $115 (plus 3% PayPal fee). You will need to activate this with SIRIUS, and sign up for an account.

Key Features:
universal SIRIUS Satellite Radio package
compact SIRIUS tuner box
roof-mount antenna
wired FM modulator
dash-mountable display/controller with black-on-blue LCD
display controller dimensions: 4-1/2"W x 1-9/16"H x 3/4"D
tuner dimensions: 5"W x 1-3/8"H x 5-7/16"D
auto shutdown and sleep modes
alarm clock
transmits on any FM frequency, from 87.7 to 107.9
Game Alert signals a saved team's game start and scoring updates