Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have installed a greddy power extreme II or any other single side exhaust system on their Z? I was wondering how does it look. I want my Z to look different and my differential to show. Do you guys know how loud is it? Also, What are the waranty issues that come with aftermarket exhaust systems on the Z? :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
i know skidazzle had one, and a few other people, but i cant seem to find pics. I kinda like the look, but i like the dual look better.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by toykilla@Nov 28 2004, 07:26 PM
i know skidazzle had one, and a few other people, but i cant seem to find pics. I kinda like the look, but i like the dual look better.

Im not too big of a fan of it normally but Skidazzles looked incredible. Only pics of his that I have are in a vid

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Warranty rule of thumb:
Any non OE parts in a car will not be covered by the OE warranty.
Any damage caused by the parts mentioned above will not be covered by the OE warranty

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'll add to Dirns comments with NO aftermarket part can void the warranty of the car. It is up to the manufacturer to prove that the part caused the failure.

Of course the warranty won't cover the parts you replaced, but Nissan can't say they won't fix something because you changed a part. Check out SEMA's website for more info.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
by the way guys, sorry for posting in the wrong place :eek:fftopic:

my bad :doh: , but keep the replies comming, I'm planning on buying one of this systems. What about the noise level?

·
Registered
89 Posts
if i remmeber correctly the one i have is about 92db without the silencer.. but with the silencer, its a tad bit louder than stock but not too loud

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hey ether....where did you get your JIC exhaust from?

Hey fuapiti...since i work for a Nissan dealership I have good insight on the warranty issue you have....Exhaust is ok it does not void warranty unless you start taking cats off etc.....plenum voids warranty but you can still get away with it (depends on the dealership) Air intake is kinda if ee....if i didn't not cause the problem the ok but if it did your screwed.

Let me know if you want some more insight on this warranty issue

1 - 10 of 10 Posts