Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
As usual, great looking car Kenny. :clap: I like the last one. Too bad you didn't get anymore to the right...

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Now all you need is a model to pose...

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Zach@Aug 7 2005, 03:09 PM
great looking car. I love the front end. What part of hilton head is that? We used to spend summers in Sea Pines.

~Z~
[snapback]142785[/snapback]​

Thanks Zach.

In Sea Pines... near the entrance to Gull Point.

·
Registered
81 Posts
So nice... I can't help but to stare at those pictures for a good 30 seconds each lol... Dayamm.. balla :cheers:

·
Registered
222 Posts
very sweet car man.
Small world I work for Seapines (IT department).. Also own a PPW 350z. The background of your Z looks like harbor town.. am i right? I didnt think there were any other posters from the Island here. Where did you get your bodywork done? I just wrecked my Z and need to find a shop that will help me out a little with aftermarket ground effects instead of OEM body parts.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Jebz240@Aug 7 2005, 09:29 PM
very sweet car man.
Small world I work for Seapines (IT department).. Also own a PPW 350z. The background of your Z looks like harbor town.. am i right? I didnt think there were any other posters from the Island here. Where did you get your bodywork done? I just wrecked my Z and need to find a shop that will help me out a little with aftermarket ground effects instead of OEM body parts.
[snapback]142850[/snapback]​

I was very sorry to read about your misfortune. We drove out Sunday in a downpour and 278 had lots of standing water.

One pic is in Harbor Town...the others are at the entrance to Gull Point with South Beach marina/marsh in the background. We live in GA but have a house on Greenwing Teal off of S. Sea Pines Lane.

I am waiting on a call from a friend on the island re: a good body shop...he crashed his Viper and the body shop he used did an amazing job fixing her up. Absolute perfect color match on a yellow car.

I will pm you the info as soon as I have it.

Thanks everyone for the compliments, they are very much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I hope you don't mind, I saved every one of those pictures.

The car looks absolutely gorgeous in all of the shots. Definitely some nice pictures of one of the most beautiful 350Z's in the country. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts