Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came back from my vacation @ Florida , one day walking somewhere near South Beach in Miami I spotted this M3... check out few pics , hope you like it :cheers:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Damm... :OMG: :OMG:

Not really my cup of tea but alot of coin and hard work went into that M3.

Are there TWO sets of brake calipers on the front or is that a reflection?

Hope you had a nice adventure...S. Beach is over the top...

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
i bet it would look 100 times better if it wasn't green. i see the nos tank in the back....i hope that's not the only "go" mod. i'd like to see the engine bay. i'm sure there's a ton of work in there too....since there are air ports in the front bumper.

and, yes, 2 sets of calipers on the front. i saw a z like that posted on the evil board a while back.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
[/quote]

Agreed, that color hurts my head.. hah

But yes, 2 calipers up front. I've seen that before on the Maybach, but more commonly two calipers find their way on the rear wheels. For example, the Lambo Gallardo has dual calipers on the rears, as well as the new Dodge Viper.

Art, how was south beach?? I just got back from Tampa today.. im burnt :lol:

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yep 2 sets of calipers , that car looked sick , even some girls were stopping by and checking it out and thats saying a lot... I was looking at their site http://www.mcpracing.com/ but couldnt find any info on that m3...

Florida was fun , I flew to Miami , rented a car and headed to Key West... spent some time there , headed back to Miami , didnt like it that much ( too many :supergay: ) , actually most of the hotels were packed ( spring brake - crazy kids :headshake: ) so I just headed back for Florida Keys again , and stopped in Islamorada... It was great , too short , and the weather could've been better , but cant complaint too much...

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Thats a fat lip!! :OMG:

Not feelin the rest of the car though. Maybe if it werent green

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Ahh, thought that blue one looked familiar.. I saw that car two years ago at Daytona beach when I was a spring-breaker :goodtimes: Ahh, I miss college :cheers:

See:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:vomit: It's an import, judging by the plates on it. Fugly... looks like :poop:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts