Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
i saw it earlier and played it for my soldiers. they were totally speechless but now they have a better understanding on why we are over there, to get rid of crap like that

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its interesting i think some people need to see it to understand whats going on in iraq.

and in steve350z ,s case the soilders he showed it to got a clear photo of what there fighting against.

its easy to tell people what there fighting for but seeing is believing.

i myself wish i had not seen it but im glad i did.

only in the sence that it gave me a clear understanding of the sickness in that part of the world.

i could care less what religion anyone follows but no ones GOD can condone such violence.

if you did not see It and are hesident then i recomend you dont.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by John@May 12 2004, 06:34 PM
We watched it at work this morning, and it really put me in a somber mood all day.  So many emotions manifest, a disgusting mix of confusion, hatred, shock, etc.  That was truly one of the most brutal things I've ever seen.

I totally agree with you John. That video has kinda haunted me all day since I have watched it. I dont even consider those people that did that human. That is one sick derranged area and an even worse religion that condones such things.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Yeah, so I watched this earlier today and unfortunately it is something that kind of haunts you for quite a while and really puts you in somber mood. Frankly, it's horrible to watch but I convinced myself that I needed to see it to remind myself that these F'ing bastards do exist and they are indeed terrorists. This man wasn't even a soldier. He was a civillian out in Iraq to aid in the rebuilding process.

I don't want to rant on this because everyone has their political opinion and I don't want to start a forum war but I am really enraged by many of the people that populate that country and want to start another Saddam-like government. THIS is why we are over there! If we leave, who knows who'll gain control of Iraq. I don't want to see in another couple of years after we've left, that Al Quiada or whom ever has taken over that country and we'll once again have to deploy troops over there and worry about another terroristic threat. Why are there so many people that want us to get out of there and "just hope everything falls in place on it's own"? I don't think it can happen that way.

That's that. Sorry for the rant. Just my .02.

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
i think that area of the world is just beyond repair.. they have been in that mindframe for thousands of years.. all we can do is try to confine it to that region and keep it from spreading...

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by toykilla@May 13 2004, 12:45 PM
i think that area of the world is just beyond repair.. they have been in that mindframe for thousands of years.. all we can do is try to confine it to that region and keep it from spreading...

I definately agree. It will be almost impossible to fix thousands of years of inbred hate that these people have inside them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts