Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys the time has come for me too get a new stereo Ive got a 10 inch kicker cvr and a 300 watt amp pushin it but i need to be able to control and EQ the sounds. Lets see some pics. I have been looking at JVC I like the SD cards and the sirius ready arsenal units. But I care more about how nice it blends in with the interior (amber lighting included. SO LETS SEE UM PLEASE. Help me make a decision.(oh yea think no more that $300 maybe a bit more)

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
JVC is a lower quality brand. They have some nice units, but if you want great sound you should look elsewhere.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Kenwood KVT911DVD

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
I've been searching for the same thing.. it's tough to find a head unit that lights up amber, most of them seem to go with the blue color scheme.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I have a Clarion that matches the lighting, it's adjustable so if you decide you don't like amber that day, you can change it to green, or lime, of a bunch of other colors. I don't remember what model it is and I am sure they don't make it anymore but it's the one with the HD inside for capturing music off CDs. My only complaint is that the detachable face is a pain in the @ss to take off.

Chris

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
i'm buying an '03 touring (w/ track wheels, brembos, nismo CAI w/ JWT filter, borla true duel catback, burnt orange leather and nav) tomorrow and putting a Jensen DVD touchscreen in it the next day. Will post pics

·
Registered
193 Posts
Pioneer FH-P5000MP double din head unit.. features excellent.. sound quality very good.. egronomics horrible.. ease of install=very easy..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts