Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
QUOTE (StoneJ @ Dec 28 2009, 04:18 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=588968
Anybody on here from the good ol dump of UT?

If so where ya located?
I can't think of anyone off the top of my head that is from UT. I grew up in southern Idaho (Boise area). Since I moved out of Boise, I have been to a lot of shitty places and Utah is definitely not one of them. It seems to be one of the last places that isn't completely full of retards!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been to a few other cities around here: Phoenix, Tucson, Cali; compared to some of these places Utah is pretty tame.

We have some awesome canyons we can carve, either with the car or bike. Took her up Provo Canyon the other day

at about 80 mph the entire time, ducked down to 70 once or twice. Car handled awesome. Can't wait for summer so I can take the bike up it. Hit some parts doin 100 +/-. Not the best canyon but its fun due to the higher speeds. Some canyons here you can drag some knee :bounce:

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Sounds badass! I've only driven canyons in Utah up near Provo. That was a pretty sweet road, the canyons in Utah make for good roads! :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all. Greetings from Utah. New owner of a 2006 Touring Converible with 90k miles. Had it shipped from Florida cause dealers here in Utah wanted too much for a black one. Way pleased with the purchase and happy to be here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts