Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

here are a few snaps of my 35th Pewter 350Z. I thought I would get a shot up here before i started any mods.

will be running it in for a few thousand before any serious work.

i am really glad i got the pewter (silverstone). It shows off the cars angles and lines.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
How exciting!!!!! I pick up my Ultra Yellow 35th Anniversary model this evening.
It's coming from Bedford, TX and is expected to arrive at 6pm. Congratulations. :yourock: :irock: :cheers: :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
655 Posts
Those are definitely the best stock Z rims. Nice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[/quote]

Thanks, I am really pleased with the way it drives with even just the standard suspension/wheels. I agree the new OEM mags are very nice. I still think I will be changing them though. Probably for 19" Volks with a little wider grip so I can get some TT power to the ground.

Hope you enjoy your Ultra Yellow!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
[/quote]

Thanks, I am really pleased with the way it drives with even just the standard suspension/wheels. I agree the new OEM mags are very nice. I still think I will be changing them though. Probably for 19" Volks with a little wider grip so I can get some TT power to the ground.

Hope you enjoy your Ultra Yellow!
<div align="right">[snapback]110023[/snapback]
[/quote]
I bet you could get a good deal selling those stock wheels.

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
hmm... mcduck may be interested in the 35th anniversary wheels. Bet they'd look great on a Brickyard! What size are they (f/b)?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts