Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Titanium is goooood....

Neon and its ilk not so good. I guess it looks cool, but it's not for me.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Here is a picture of mine, I don't remember where I got it, it was a while ago. It cost me like $25 and it has a plastic insert that screws onto the shift lever, unfortunately it doesn't stay tight, I will have to fabricate something to help it stay tightly in place. At least it looks good. It has the exact theme I am going for inside the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
One or two wrap arounds with duct tape or course elec. tape should do the trick nicely. Did all mine. Oh, (under the shifter, of course:))

·
Registered
145 Posts
Originally posted by FLZ@May 14 2004, 02:04 AM
one more..

I had a girl friend once who kept something like the neon one in her night-stand drawer!!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by kcobean+Jun 29 2004, 06:21 PM-->QUOTE (kcobean @ Jun 29 2004, 06:21 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-FLZ
@May 14 2004, 02:04 AM
one more..

I had a girl friend once who kept something like the neon one in her night-stand drawer!!

My ex used to have something like that in her top drawer too...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Originally posted by Zxrage@Jun 4 2004, 03:08 PM
Here is a picture of mine, I don't remember where I got it, it was a while ago.  It cost me like $25 and it has a plastic insert that screws onto the shift lever, unfortunately it doesn't stay tight, I will have to fabricate something to help it stay tightly in place.  At least it looks good.  It has the exact theme I am going for inside the car.

Hey man where did you buy your shift boot?

BTW FL2 That neon shifter looks like ass glad you changed it

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by fishbrains@Oct 1 2004, 07:13 PM
yessssssssss llare is rockin the avatar haha..

I don't like the neon one, but the nismo one is nice.

Hey fishbrains, I remember you. How have you been? Made fun of the nic but appologized months ago. See, it's a good one cause I remember you....Dave

1 - 20 of 25 Posts