Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daum, what a fine phat azz...;) Can't resist that phat azz can you boiz??

Enjoy:

\/

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/Merch22/Shezhot2/DeezTailz.jpg');}" />

This makes Shezhot's 11th coat of Zaino applied this weekend!!

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/Merch22/Shezhot2/Sexzybaad.jpg');}" />

Had so much fun in the sun today.I'm thumpin' Ludacris in the Kenwood, got the sub kickin', my shyt is so hawt, I got all the drivers lookin' and pointin'. At the light a roll up not quite to the line. The guy in the lane on my right turns around to look back at my car! A guy on his hot motorcycle pulled up next to me, behind the twisted neck dude, and did a double take...lol. He then said,"That's a nice car you have there."

Ooooo weeee, makes me feel so good to have a clean fine azz Z!!

Sunny days are here to stay!

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
i like the last 2 pictures...shows the shine well. can't really see the shine as well in the other pics...but, i like those as well.

hopefully we'll get some nice weather in this neck of the woods. at least the snow is gone!!

you need to lower that bad boy to get rid of the wheel gap. :)

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Pam, you know I like that 'azz!' Simply amazing that you are so dedicated to Zaino. I'm happy with regular Meg's car soap and wax. Someday, I'll graduate to Zaino... :nana:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Making it look to easy Pam! :OMG:

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Look at the Zaino on my beautiful Z :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts