Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats Up im new to the board and just wanted to know are there any shaved door handle kits for a 350z ? the stock door handles are kinda bulky looking. maybe just different door handles altogether.

·
Registered
790 Posts
welcome

I have not seen any shaved door handle kits made for the Z - I am sure that there is a universal kit that could be used. I just had some sprayed to match my car. I will post pics once they are on.

~Z~

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright , thanks I was thinking this winter when i put my car up sometime in november i was going to shave all the emblems except the nissan on the front bumper. but i was at a car show yesturday and i did catch a daytona blue 350 with blue door handles, he left the part you pull to open the door silver and painted the trim around the handle blue, it looked pretty sick.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Originally posted by ZmeBalln@Jul 31 2005, 08:51 AM
Alright , thanks I was thinking this winter when i put my car up sometime in november i was going to shave all the emblems except the nissan on the front bumper. but i was at a car show yesturday and i did catch a daytona blue 350 with blue door handles, he left the part you pull to open the door silver and painted the trim around the handle blue, it looked pretty sick.
[snapback]139644[/snapback]​

mine will be done tomorrow. i got the front bumper and rear shaved!!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
maybe you could add the proximity sensors from Infinity and use a small round touch pad for the opening like the new vette

would make for a pretty nice mod..Nice idea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts