Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats Up im new to the board and just wanted to know are there any shaved door handle kits for a 350z ? the stock door handles are kinda bulky looking. maybe just different door handles altogether.

·
Registered
790 Posts
welcome

I have not seen any shaved door handle kits made for the Z - I am sure that there is a universal kit that could be used. I just had some sprayed to match my car. I will post pics once they are on.

~Z~

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright , thanks I was thinking this winter when i put my car up sometime in november i was going to shave all the emblems except the nissan on the front bumper. but i was at a car show yesturday and i did catch a daytona blue 350 with blue door handles, he left the part you pull to open the door silver and painted the trim around the handle blue, it looked pretty sick.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Originally posted by ZmeBalln@Jul 31 2005, 08:51 AM
Alright , thanks I was thinking this winter when i put my car up sometime in november i was going to shave all the emblems except the nissan on the front bumper. but i was at a car show yesturday and i did catch a daytona blue 350 with blue door handles, he left the part you pull to open the door silver and painted the trim around the handle blue, it looked pretty sick.
[snapback]139644[/snapback]​

mine will be done tomorrow. i got the front bumper and rear shaved!!

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
there are no shaved handle "kits" from my understanding the only way to do this right is some very extensive body work.. and its not real easy to reverse the process.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
maybe you could add the proximity sensors from Infinity and use a small round touch pad for the opening like the new vette

would make for a pretty nice mod..Nice idea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts