Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2/26/04 - Thursday

Can someone please post up the complete sections in the service manual for removing/installing the camshafts and pulleys on the engine. I'm going to do a swap with NISMO's 'n UR pulleys this weekend. I'm sorry guys about the time, but I'm running out of it, and I just joined this site today cause this looks like a kik a$$ technical section. I would like to do a write-up on it all and document as I go. I just don't wanna have to torque spec all the bolts plus mark, etc... before installing if I don't have the service manual, that'll take a ton of time :( . I'd rather have all the steps right in front of me to make the install as fast 'n smooth as possible. If any of you guys have access, please post the pages up! Or email them to me at "[email protected]". Worse come's to wear I can hook you up with an FTP server and you can transfer the files.

If someone can just send me the whole manual, please email me and I'll email you back with where to FTP it to, in which case I can host it for this member section. I understand it's somewhere along the line of like 60MB in size.

Anyhow hopefully with your guys's help I can contribute with a documented Camshaft HOW-TO and UR Pulley HOW-TO

l8te,
--j2

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got it

I'll do the install this weekend of both and document and put together a HOW-TO doc for the site for both so look foward to that! I need to charge up my camera batteries

Much thanks and appreciation !

l8te,

--j2

1 - 3 of 3 Posts