Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK here is what i am worried about.

The hotchkis sway bar kit was originally designed for the 03

i have an 05....are the front sway bar bushing brackets the exactly the same from 03-06?

i bought prothane urethane sway bar bushings and after extensive playing around with them i believe their is sloppiness in the front bushings...it was apparent when re greasing them this morning.....i has one side disconnected and moving the bar around i had excessive play with the other side while moving the bar around (and yes the bolts were tight )

will i have this problem with the new sways????

i don't want stiffer bars with the same problem...or the problem hiding behind the stiffer bar.

i have no problem with the rear bushings....i was thinking of just spending 10 bucks and repurchasing the front OEM bushings just to see what happens. I lost my original ones in my move.

any ideas?

·
Registered
341 Posts
I had the same problem (I have on 05 as well), and when I got the Hotschis sways, they moved as well. I emailed them and told them about the problem and they sent me some bushings for free.....THAT DIDN'T FIT!!!! I used the OEM ones which has worked out fine...they fit a little tighter since they are smaller. Overall, they were a good investment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts