Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have time to plan this! This event is being planned in conjuction with the Wheels and Wings show in Osceola, WI on September 10th, which is a Saturday.

The club is planning on meeting at the Perkins restaurant in Roseville off 35W and County Rd D at 8AM for the cruise up scenic roads. If we can get as many of us to arrive at the same time, we can secure a better spot for all our Z's and show off in force.

Check www.zownersofmn.org for more details or here for updates.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
That sounds like alot of fun. How far of a trip is it and is it just a one day event.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not far at all. We drive through back country roads along the St Croix river north of Stillwater and Taylor's Falls. I've done it several times, and it's a blast. It's a 1 day event. We go up in the morning, spend most of the morning and afternoon there, then drive back in time for dinner.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Cool count me in. I think the wife might want to come also.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by sw150@Aug 28 2005, 06:25 PM
Cool count me in.  I think the wife might want to come also.
[snapback]150067[/snapback]​

I'd recommend it. She'll enjoy the scenery and wont' want to be left alone at home for that long. I've always gone alone since the missus gets bored with my hobbies...

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't forget! It's next Saturday! I see on another local board that they're getting a group together for that same show. This should be a day for cars on the road. Bring your cameras!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Unfortunately, I forgot my camera but it wouldn't have done any good. There were so many cool cars there that I wouldn't have been able to post that many. Let's just say that there were 15 of us that rolled in together.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts