Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sellers Beware of FSTRNHM

10K views 57 replies 15 participants last post by  willy 
#1 ·
For what it's worth....Don't sell to Jeff aka FSTRNHM (close enough) on the site. Jeff has owed me money for a big brake kit a sold him over a year ago. He moved, stayed off the site, yada yada yada. I don't go on the site much these days but jumped on for old time sake and......what do you know, but Jeff has posted a question on some Koni yellows he bought. I contacted Jeff through the site and he assured me he is "very sorry, would never stiff me, I'm a good guy, blah blah blah" Well it's a month later and Jeff hasn't sent a dime and is again no longer on the site. If you read this Jeff, I suggest you stop buying new parts for your car until you pay for the parts you already have from people you made a commitment to. If you are selling stuff through the site I suggest not dealing with Jeff or get cach in hand before you send out your parts. I was dumb enough to trust a buyer to send the money at the same time I sent out the parts. :banghead:

#2 ·
That sucks. Come on, Jeff. Pay the man. If you have money to buy other stuff, you shouldn't be stiffing members on the board. That's called stealing and wouldn't look good on your record.

I'll move the thread to the appropriate section.

#3 ·
I believe this might be the first post of it's type since I joined almost 7 years ago. Ditto what Dave said - please pay the man. I thought this was a friendly place and that ain't friendly. :headshake: Didn't Jeff move to Cali?

#4 ·
Unintentionally shirking your financial obligations makes you a deadbeat. Purposefully bailing on those same obligations makes you a thief. I'm kind of putting FSTRNHM(Jeff) in the latter category.

To be fair though, there really isn't a valid excuse for this. First off, you should never agree to buy something from a fellow member without having the ability and/or intention to pay. Secondly, if misfortune should befall you and you can't pay... you put the **** back in the f*cking box and send it back.

Thankfully, Jim is in a financial situation where he can afford to shrug the whole matter off. But what if Jim had been selling the BBK due to financial hardship of his own? It would take an already unfunny situation to a whole new level.

Sometimes being a man means swallowing that bitter pill known as pride. Either pay the man or return his goods.

-Ronin Z

#5 ·
QUOTE (SmoothZ @ Mar 18 2010, 04:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=593802
That sucks. Come on, Jeff. Pay the man. If you have money to buy other stuff, you shouldn't be stiffing members on the board. That's called stealing and wouldn't look good on your record.

I'll move the thread to the appropriate section.

My bad....I didn't know where to post it. Thanks, :cheers:

#7 ·
UPDATE: No word or money from Jeff. He will bail on the site for months laying low until he thinks the storm has blown over. I will never see a dime.......My Z is up for sale, I bought a factory five Cobra, so I will most likely spend even less time on the Z sites than usual. If Jeff pop up on here again....tell him I said Hi....and he still owes me money. :xZ!o:

#8 ·
#10 ·
#11 ·
QUOTE (JimZ350 @ Mar 25 2010, 09:38 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=594201
Sorry Willy, when I get them loaded into my PC I will post some pics. :cheers:
good!!! do you like it?? is it quick?? ...is it just for cruising, or will it see the track?

#12 ·
QUOTE (willy @ Mar 25 2010, 06:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=594202
good!!! do you like it?? is it quick?? ...is it just for cruising, or will it see the track?

It's very quick....It'll stomp the Z in power but not as nimble just yet. I relate it most to lack of proper seat time.......It will see the track eventually, just need some more seat time to get near it's limits :shiftdrive:

#14 ·
QUOTE (JimZ350 @ Mar 25 2010, 10:47 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=594207
It's very quick....It'll stomp the Z in power but not as nimble just yet. I relate it most to lack of proper seat time.......It will see the track eventually, just need some more seat time to get near it's limits :shiftdrive:
Here is a crappy cell phone pic....it's all I have for now :headshake:

#15 ·
Here is another...again from a cell phone.

#16 ·
:yourock:

#17 ·
#19 ·
#21 ·
QUOTE (Black Z Eddie @ Mar 26 2010, 01:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=594292
Wow, dude, that is NICE! :thumbsup:
Thanks. I will miss the Z. I have over 48K into the Z and it is now working better than ever......but when I had a chance to jump on the Cobra, I took it.
I will be posting the Z specs and pics very soon in the for sale thread.

#22 ·
QUOTE (JimZ350 @ Mar 26 2010, 06:18 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=594294
Thanks. I will miss the Z. I have over 48K into the Z and it is now working better than ever......but when I had a chance to jump on the Cobra, I took it.
I will be posting the Z specs and pics very soon in the for sale thread.
...I know you wanna part out your harness bar... to me. :cheers:

#23 ·
QUOTE (willy @ Mar 26 2010, 03:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=594295
...I know you wanna part out your harness bar... to me. :cheers:
Only if it comes with the rest of the car LOL. Check out the specs I just posted in the for sale thread..... Oh, BTW, if you're out there Jeff, Cash only for you...plus the money you sitll owe me.

#24 ·
:jawdrop: Off topic, but that's a nice car. I was looking at those on their site. Tempting... did you buy yours used?

#25 ·
QUOTE (SmoothZ @ Mar 26 2010, 04:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=594299
:jawdrop: Off topic, but that's a nice car. I was looking at those on their site. Tempting... did you buy yours used?
Yea...I bought it complete....It was built by Levy racing with all new parts. Car has a total of 10,500 miles on it. I scored the car and deal of a lifetime. That's why I bought it before I sold my Z....this only happens once in a lifetime I wasn't going to miss it.

#26 ·
UPDATE: No word from Jeff. He "promised" to pay me weeks ago......If he jumps on the forum...please "out him"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.