Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i was thinking in getting some seats for my z but i am still not convinced cause i have the touring with the airbag in the seat and i dont want to get rid of it what do u guys think buy some bride seats or leave stock seats?? if i take the stock seats away i wont have the latteral airbag!! :banghead:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
It's all up to you and what you want to do with the Z. If you're into racing, I guess it comes down to whether you want those extra airbags for protection, or racing seats for better support.

I've heard stories of people getting into really bad accidents in their Z, and the airbags all deployed which ended up preventing major injuries. One guy decided to buy another Z because he was so impressed.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
I totalled my z, and only the front airbags came out.. I cant remember if i even had side airbags, but either way i came out fine. And believe me when i say it was a nasty crash..

·
Registered
37 Posts
well,

i think it looks pretty sweet to put in some expensive racing seats but i have the same problem. i have a touring with the airbags as well. thats why i refused to get any color leather other than orange. i figured if i gotta leave em stock i may as well get something that not too many people have. so it really depends on what you want out of your car. also depending on what color z and interior you have you could always get some sweet leather covers from leatherseats or whatever and make it more interesting that way rather than putting in some racing seats. good luck

·
Registered
506 Posts
[/quote]
Offtopic - I hate to bring up a sore subject, but I've read about this crash. Do you have pictures of the car? I'd like to see if you don't mind sharing.

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts