Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like I said in my other post, my factory cloth seats are starting to wear around the driver side bolster. Unfortunately, my dealer says he can't replace them until the seam actually breaks, so I'm looking at other options.

Recaro and Sparco are a little expensive, but while I was looking around on the net I found this other website, and they appear to have some incredible deals. I'm just not sure what this company is, or what their product is like. Anyone have any experience or knowledge of them?

http://www.airdynamicracing.com/shop/categ...phtml?cat=Seats

Regardless, do you guys have any replacement/cover suggestions?

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
i would assume u are trading quality/comfort for price if u go with those. But i could be wrong. Have you looked into leather options? Custom leather can be found in the 500$ range. We may be holding a group buy in a few weeks also.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Chuck, you looking to get racing seats specifically? Or are you open to any type of seat at this point?

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Yeah, I wouldn't trust those. You're talking about, possibly, the most important part the car concerning comfort and safety. Don't skimp! Don't make me

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not really sure I want leather, but at this point I'm looking at any options, not necessarily racing seats, but they don't have to be leather either... just options. I'll look forward to seeing what you guys end up with.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Keep in mind I have a dog, and the Z is my daily driver (really the only reason I wasn't looking at leather first)

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks very nice! Got a ballpark price?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Originally posted by cedusett@Jul 16 2004, 09:22 AM
Regardless, do you guys have any replacement/cover suggestions?

Cedusett-

In case you're still looking - this is what my Katzkin seats look like for the Chrome Silver. Nice quality. Color matches great.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts