Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Scuba Seats from Hawaii!!!

8K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Fuzion 
#1 ·
Hey,
Here's some pic's of my new seat covers. They're hi-quality neoprene, custom made for the 350z by Wet Okole (www.wetokole.com). Install wasn't too bad, and I think they look great! What do you all think?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
One more picture....

Attachments

#3 ·
Last one...

Attachments

#7 ·
Originally posted by DiRN@May 11 2004, 10:20 PM
Those look good with the Redline.  Too bad I can't get them to match my Z.  With Super Black, they'd just blend right in.  Haha

Actually, you can get them in all black, or if (for example) you had red calipers or something, you get black with red piping. They also have a silver/gray piping that might match the aluminum tones in the interior!

#8 ·
Originally posted by jinxxycat@May 12 2004, 07:58 AM
Wow they look great!!!  Did you have the leather or the cloth seats???

I have cloth underneath the covers. I figured since there's a TSB out for seat bolster wear, I'd try to save mine from the get-go. The neoprene grips the cloth pretty well, and your....uh....backside too!

#11 ·
Originally posted by SCDOO 2@May 20 2004, 03:39 PM
My husband has them in his truck.  I was thinking of getting some for the Z.  How much did they charge for them?

They were $294 shipped, but your cost may vary based on options. I chose the Euro-style half-piping and the Z logo. Shipping from CA to VA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.